CURRENT EXPERIENCES/FILMS ON THE FESTIVAL CIRCUIT:
EMBRACE.VR takes you to a hyper-real world where our lack of genuine connection threatens the existence of humanity, where only connecting with and hugging its inhabitants—hyper-real human avatars—can save this world. This work utilizes emerging wearable technology to encourage participants to remember and amplify connectedness in the real world. Created by little GIANT Wolf. Executive produced & creative direction by Skye Von.
August 2019 -
• World Premier at NEW INC: DIGITAL HUMANISM
Paper Doll Origami - A four-part Transmedia 2-user 2-room Interactive Passthrough-AR Experience Experience blurring the boundaries between the real and the digital world and exploring the relationship dynamics of inferior, superior, equal through the through the story of a puppet master and their doll.
May 2019 -
• Cannes Film Festival 2019
June 2019 -
• Silver Dream Oasis
• Pride on the Hill
Girl Icon is the first ever VR experience of the Malala Fund takes you on the ground in India to share in Rani's journey and dedication to her own education and the education of other girls in her community through the Milaan Girl Icon program.
*We will continue to update this list as we add more festivals.
September 2019 -
• Tomorrow's Stories Festival 2019 | Sep 26-28 - Toulouse, France
March 2019 -
• SXSW 2019 [World & US Premiere]
June 2019 -
• Transilvania International Film Festival 2019
• Women Deliver Global Conference 2019
• Sheffield International Documentary Festival 2019 [UK Premiere]
• Nantucket Film Festival 2019
• SandboxImmersive Festival 2019
July 2019 -
• We Are Cinema VR Openair Cinema 2019